In years past our club put together a group purchase of WineMaker magazine. That isn't how it is done anymore, instead each member can now subscribe for themselves with a club discount using the instructions below sent to us by WineMaker magazine. So if you'd like to start or extend your subscription, read on.
Thanks Kaz for passing this on!
We recognize the great work winemaking clubs do to promote the best hobby in the world and we want to reward you as a winemaking club member with the exclusive chance to save 50% on any of our WineMaker subscription programs and keep everything as simple as possible. Here’s how you can take advantage of our 2022 WineMaker Club Discount Subscription Program:
- Go to our WineMaker Subscription/Membership store webpage: https://winemakermag.com/product-category/subscription-membership
- Choose what type of one-year subscription or membership you want: You can choose Print Subscription Only, Digital Membership Only, or the Print-Digital Combination.
- After getting to the specific subscription/membership webpage (print only, digital only, or print-digital combo) you would like to save 50% on, click on “Add to Order”.
- At the top of the form click on the Coupon Code link and type “club22” in the coupon code box for your 50% club savings.
- Fill out the Billing and Shipping information on the form. You’ll see the 50% discount already applied after you’ve entered the coupon code from step 3.
- Click the box with your payment option you prefer: credit card or PayPal. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.). Fill in the payment information, check the terms and conditions box and finally click the “SIGN UP NOW” button.
- That’s it! You’ve locked in 50% savings for the next year and you will also be given the chance in the future to renew for another year at the same 50% savings if you wish.
- The deadline to participate in this 50% discount program is June 30, 2022.
- If you ordered a new print subscription you’ll receive your first copy in about one month. If you already have a print subscription with us, we will simply add one more year (6 issues) to your existing print subscription account (but please make sure you use the same name and mailing address so we can sync up your print renewal properly.)
- If you’ve ordered a new digital membership you’ll receive an email about setting up your account giving you full access to the thousands of winemaking stories, recipes, and projects online. Unfortunately at this time you can’t add on an additional year if you already have a current digital membership with us.
Any questions about the club discount subscription program? Please email us at: email@example.com